r a n e e / nja.
neeraville had moved !
yes , I've changed links. again , I know, I hate change too .
well anyway , old affies please relink me . and here's my updated affie list. if you don't see your site here, please lemme know in my tagbox okay ?

affiliates , that still have valid links and / or still active .
I'll group em to blogs , request sites & fan sites soon later .

- crazy wild .
- sweet temptations .
- crystalbowz .
- lerruh .
- asianfanfics .
- mizanimation .
- guilun fanatics .
- aloha milkyway .
- everything kpop .
- shattered hate .
- adorable love .
- seasonal wishes . hiatus
- dark angel .
- cuddly bear emporium .
- colorful melodies .
- cruel fate .
- untouchable desires . hiatus
- secret melodies .
- shredded hearts .
- candyland-cane .
- unrequited hope . hiatus
- sanguine thoughts .
- amethyst girl .
- cuttyee art .
- michelle .
- jusce .
- pheb's story blog .
- kpop fanfiction .
- superly adorkable .
- joo 's .
- baboracoon 's art . hiatus
- flyaway ec .
- shadowyin's portfolio .
- mystery bugger .
- haine 's .
- flying thestral .
- miss nargesi .
- bobolious .
- applesauce . hiatus
- diaonix . hiatus
- 2pmvietguh .
- imaginationart .
- dsushirolls . hiatus
- kaye 's . haitus
lea's .
- lilly .
- irene 's .
- music chique . hiatus
- sup gee . under co
- th1rd3ye .
- nizza 's .
- corruptive mind .
- kyra 's .
- akmahannie .
- jaemin 's .
- jtoasn .
- huishi .
- shattered teardrops .
- audacious ardor .
shine !
Visitors: hit counter
Hello, hello. The name is Ranee & I am fourteen years old. I love writing stories, HTML & CSS. I am an obsessed k-pop fan and so I am Asian. In Canada & gayly living here for a long time now, spam my wall and I hit you. Hard. FOLLOW ME.
more...

You have reached the shiny ninja's blog; leave a message down there. chatbox...

old link buttons:



affiliates, love & respect em. exits...

All content belongs to nee-swag.blogspot.com unless I say something about not owning it lol :D credits...